linzhall

Thoughts from a bookaholic

I don't just love to read, I HAVE to read - I am on a never-ending quest to find books that I connect with on some level. Finding a book with the "sticking power" to be remembered long after its been read is something I so rarely find, that it has become an obsession.
Clockwork Princess - Cassandra Clare Beautiful, heartbreaking and touching....I loved it even though I bawled through the end (of all the books I've read in my life - so many that I couldn't even begin to count - there have only been a handful that have actually brought me to tears). This book offers a rare opportunity to experience an author who manages to capture in written form, human emotion that is honest, raw, and unrelenting that holds real power and beauty.

It did seem to get bogged down in middle and I found myself "skimming" over a few areas, but it picks up quickly and pulls you back in. The epilogue was absolutely amazing - I was so pleased with the conclusion of the series...hats off to miss Clare and thank you for sharing your literary genius with us!!